Our growing golf division (formerly known as Chronogolf) is seeking a full-time Account Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue to the business, as a result of online presentations via screen-share and thorough lead nurturing. You will be creative in helping us dive deeper into the golf vertical, bringing our team to the next level and allowing golf courses to reach new heights with Lightspeed powered tools. Be part of the golf technology revolution by providing the best service and technology in the industry to golf courses across the globe!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Demo Lightspeed’s golf product to qualified leads;
- Nurture and manage your sales pipeline;
- Work with management on pricing negotiations;
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas;
- Help refine internal processes;
- Attend trade shows and conferences, when required;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities defined by management.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Understanding of the golf industry and a passion for golf;
- Thoroughness in following and improving internal processes;
- Comfortable with online sales;
- Ability to work autonomously and to demonstrate resourcefulness;
- Team-first mentality;
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a SaaS environment;
- Technology literacy;
- Experience using sales CRM;
- Bilingual (English and French or Spanish);
- Understanding of retail, ecommerce, restaurant and accounting principles.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!