Sales is your passion and you know what your customers need before they share it? We are looking for you as Account Manager (m/f/d) B2B to support our sales team in Berlin.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Selling of the Lightspeed iPad POS solution, including associated additional products in the sales office;
- Guaranteeing the best possible service and continuously optimise the sales process together with your team;
- Establishing and maintaining customer relations;
- Cross- and upselling with existing customers;
- Product training and advice for our customers;
- Creating individual offers in our CRM system.
What you'll be bringing to the team:
- Excellent German communication skills;
- You are good at making others understand your ideas and arguments;
- You captivate with your calm and quick-witted manner;
- You like to work independently, but in a team you will grow beyond yourself;
- You care about customer satisfaction;
- You have a good time on the phone and are good with the PC;
- You like to think your way into new topics and have a basic understanding of technology;
- Ideally, experience in the Service Sector or Sales, but newcomers are welcome.
What's in it for you?
- You can expect exciting and varied tasks and a wide range of opportunities to work in an experienced and international team
- We offer you a travel allowance for public transport
- A healthy balance of professional work with a good work-life balance
- We support you in your personal development and offer you the necessary space through a dynamic environment and flexible working hours
- Not only fruit and muesli are ready for you, but also the best coffee far and wide
- Also enjoy regular company events, such as our monthly Friday Meet-Up with pizza and beer, to get to know your colleagues outside the daily business
- A modern yet quiet office in the heart of Berlin - not far from Alexanderplatz
The most important facts at the end!
Please apply with your application documents - stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!