Lightspeed is seeking a full-time energetic and driven Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join its team, based in Montreal. Their main goal is to improve client retention and upsell of services. Customer success can be defined as the front lines engaging with customers: from pre-close through renewal, they ensure our customers feel confident in the investment they are making. They have a proactive approach consisting of building relationships with existing customers, having an in-depth understanding of their company and product goals, and helping the customer meet those goals through regular contact.
The CSM will be responsible for implementation planning, coaching customers to ensure they are leveraging all available services, managing escalations of at-risk accounts, and identifying opportunities for account growth.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- The CSM will serve as a key post-sale resource for strategic customers including establishing and managing individualized implementation plans, and removing any potential roadblocks that may arise.
- Plan and manage the delivery of proactive health checks and advocacy opportunities as part of the Customer Success engagement plan
- Monitor customer usage data, go live dates, health indicators and translate into strategies for success and account growth.
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to resolve at-risk customer escalations
- Funnel customer feedback to the appropriate teams to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps.
- Contribute to the development of customer resources.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and autonomous
- Excellent judgement and an ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently
- Resourceful with a demonstrated ability to anticipate change and proactively adjust priorities and strategies accordingly
- Comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the customer journey
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with enterprise and VIP customers
- 3+ years customer-facing experience in B2B or B2C environments, preferably in a technology-related field
- Industry expertise in hospitality or retail
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social sciences, or hospitality/tourism
- Polished communication skills
Why choose Lightpseed?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!