What you’ll be responsible for:
- Engage with key partners to solidify and grow the relationship;
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Partner Managers to ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual projects and targets;
- Own hiring and staffing of the Partner growth and acquisition teams;
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage activities in our CRM;
- Become a subject matter expert in the POS domain to understand how Lightspeed’s suite of products can be applied to all stages of our customer’s retail or restaurant operations;
- Have a keen understanding of the Saas business model and how partnerships can grow valuations;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management;
- Solid partnerships experience in the software or tech industry;
- Excellent leadership or people management experience;
- Ability to train, motivate, and foster relationships with employees and other departments;
- Experience with generating pipeline forecasts;
- Positive attitude of initiative and self-direction;
- B2B relationship building skills, with the ability to develop comprehensive growth strategies;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills and group presentation skills;
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce, Hubspot or other CRM systems
- Retail or Restaurant experience
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!