Lightspeed is looking for a results-driven Event Management Specialist to join our Marketing team in Amsterdam.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed’s recently completed $167 million financing round has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Plan and execute Lightspeed’s presence at tradeshows, training and sales events, and employee events in Europe
- Managing the event planning and agenda
- Build event plans and coordinate with suppliers to throw successful events from start to finish
- Coordinate with our reseller channel to support their Lightspeed POS & Restaurant-related events
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to execute marketing campaigns, and coordinate production and logistics with our printers, suppliers, and partners
- Manage other responsibilities and projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Solid project management experience
- Solve unforeseen situations as they arise in a calm and composed manner
- An interest in managing marketing logistics, from coordinating suppliers to finding great swag and ensuring that everything we need gets from A to B
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize dynamically according to goals
- Results-oriented with a strong work ethic, great attention to detail, and the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent English/Dutch writing and speaking, any other language is a bonus
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A brand new office on the Amsterdam Canals;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- Daily catered lunches and snacks;
- Free Friday afternoon drinks;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!