Lightspeed is seeking a talented Growth Marketing Manager to lead performance marketing efforts for Retail in the North American region. The candidate will help plan, execute, and optimize paid media campaigns in order to drive sales and grow the Lightspeed brand.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Own the user acquisition targets for the Retail product in North America. Plan and execute Paid Social and Display campaigns. Collaborate with our talented SEM, SEO, and affiliates specialists to achieve goals for Retail.
- Track, report, and analyze the performance across all marketing channels
- Work with the creative and branding teams to create, manage, and optimize Youtube, display, paid social and direct media buying campaigns to achieve marketing objectives
- Monitor trends, investigate irregularities in performance and troubleshoot ad issues that affect delivery, performance, tracking, and reporting
- Select platforms, plan budgets, and forecast results for new campaigns
- Partner with creative team to request ad components such as images and copy
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, with strong Facebook Ads Management experience
- Strong operations and analytical skills with an understanding of ad budgets, bidding strategies, pacing and optimization, and demand gen fundamentals across all channels
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Facebook / Instagram Ads, Facebook Business Manager, DV360, YouTube Ads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to articulate ideas and results
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Lead-generation experience in a B2B environment
- Experience in a customer-facing marketing role
- Experience as a team lead or manager
What’s in it for you
You will get the opportunity to apply your digital marketing skills to deliver campaigns that have a direct impact on the success of Lightspeed’s new customer acquisition efforts.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!