Lightspeed is seeking a full-time, energetic, driven and passionate Customer focused Specialist to join the Implementation Team based in Montreal for our Chronogolf product. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be responsible for facilitating the Product Orientation sessions for new Lightspeed clients via virtual on-boarding sessions.
Your goal is to help Golf courses to understand the POS software and equip them with all the knowledge they need to go live and run their business. In order to succeed, you need experience dealing with customers, preferably in a technology-based organization, and are not afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its software provides solutions to 650+ golf courses, coupled with a marketplace for golfers to find & book games in real-time thanks to it's new product, Chronogolf by Lightspeed. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
Chronogolf by Lightspeed provides golf courses manager with the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. We empower business owners with a complete overview of their facility in one place thanks to a platform that manages everything ranging from booking management to customers subscriptions, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Chronogolf has been disrupting the golf market since 2012, bringing a cloud-based solution to an industry relying on on-site hardware.
- Responsible for facilitating Product Orientation sessions for new and current Chronogolf B2B customers to optimize their use of the product.
- Execute support, implementations and best practice coaching for our software customers (golf courses)
- Build out training and implementation agenda and book the necessary resources as required
- Communicate with the customer on the status of the implementation and send reminders of upcoming training dates
- Send out videos to customers and ensure customers have reviewed prior to the commencement of the implementation
- Experience in customer support or customer service
- Knowledge of the Golf Industry
- A love for helping customers and finding solutions
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Quick learner
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and written
- Experience with POS
- Fluency in French
- Experience with customer satisfaction metrics
- Experience with POS
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!