Lightspeed is looking for a Media Specialist who can compliment our global media strategy and adapt it for implementation within the BeNeLux market.
In this role, you will gain an in depth knowledge of our products as well as the BeNeLux market and the key players in that market, to establish and build relationships with local companies, local organizations, local publications, and local media sources. You will assist in the expansion and development of our digital presence across a variety of channels.
You will be responsible for market research, and for the identification of local advertising opportunities for media buys, as well as managing, expanding, and solidifying existing relationships in the retail, restaurant, and eCommerce industries.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed’s recently completed $167 million financing round has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Localize and adapt global media planning strategy to the local market and work with the Content team to translate and localize ads for the Dutch and Belgian markets
- Assist in optimizing content for paid search and social campaigns, including writing digital headlines and social language
- Help manage social accounts, create content, track performance of content across all key digital platforms, identify content packaging and promotion opportunities and support the activity of staff members participating in these projects.
- Identify media buys and advertising opportunities in the BeNeLux region which will compliment the global strategy
- Work closely with advertising partners, and identify new advertising relationships in the BeNeLux retail, restaurant, and eCommerce industries
- Help localize global campaigns to make sure we are reaching the Dutch market, where and when they want to be reached
- 2-4 years experience in media planning, marketing coordinator, digital marketing or media buyer role
- Experience in Media buying other than Google AdWords
- In dept knowledge of social Media advertising channels like Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Experience building media relations
- In depth knowledge of the Benelux Market
- Fluency in Dutch