We are seeking a full-time energetic, driven and passionate Onboarding Coordinator to join the Customer Success Team, based in Amsterdam. Reporting to our Manager Customer Success, you will be responsible for contacting new Lightspeed's customers. You'll manage all post-sales onboarding activities and maintain early stage customer satisfaction. You will deal with B2B customers in a technology-based environment. The ideal candidate will not be afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy environment. As an Onboarding Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the onboarding process of new customers. From being their first point of contact until making sure they are successful users of our software. Your main focus is to contact our new customers, to welcome them, to set expectations for the onboarding process and to schedule their first training session with one of our Product Specialists. These conversations typically include a brief overview of what the first training session will cover and answer any additional questions the client may have in order for them to better prepare themselves to begin using our product and service.
The Onboarding Coordinator team is currently with a team of two and scaling rapidly to a team of five within the next 2 months. In line with our vision to help our customers get value out of our software faster, we’re committed to invest in building a world class team across Europe. As an Onboarding Coordinator you will be part of our highly motivated and experienced European Customer Success team (20+ amazing colleagues) with roles like Product Specialists and Customer Success Managers. Therefore there are lots of growth possibilities for the right candidate!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Handle incoming phone calls/emails;
- Proactively reach our new customers via phone;
- Working together with a highly motivated CS and sales team;
- Being very structured and ordered to plan sessions with the team;
- Manage changes in bookings via Salesforce and Acuity software;
- Getting a brief understanding of our eCommerce and POS software;
- Create and manage tasks for customers who are not booked;
- Plan and schedule new webinars for our Product Specialists and make sure customers attend our sessions;
- Follow-up after the webinar to service our customers the optimal way.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 0-1 year of sales experience in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment;
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and execute tasks within short time lines;
- Results-driven, metrics-oriented, and resourceful;
- Passion for people and technology;
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Excellent spoken and written Dutch and English.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Retail experience;
What’s in it for you:
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work;
- Exposure to modern and proven technology;
- Tons of growth opportunities;
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders;
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company;
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!