The Onboarding Coordinator is responsible for executing the process by which deals exit the sales process and undergo solution validation and Merchant Processing data collection. This process includes outreach to customers, data auditing, and data entry. The Onboarding Coordinator will work independently as well as interdepartmentally to streamline and accelerate the solution review process.
What you will be responsible for:
- Working with a third party organization to arrange financing agreements for customers
- Intake of Merchant Processing Agreements and mapping agreements to opportunities in Salesforce
- Utilize secure systems to collect and store sensitive data
- Customer outreach and assistance with MPA completion
- Auditing data provided by customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience managing customer expectations using phone-based as well as email communications
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- An understanding of the sales process, including the imperative to move customers quickly in order to avoid launchpad blow up
- The ability to manage a body of work shared among a group
Upserve by Lightspeed is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!