- You have a good understanding of foodservice business and/or general business operations.
- You are a master deal maker and closer.
- You are hungry, results driven and want to be a part of something big while still serving the industry we all love.
- You love a challenge, and you’re not afraid to speak your mind, get stuck in and share your ideas.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying and Prospecting for new business, primarily through telephone and email communication, reaching out to single site and mid-market companies' decision makers in order to present our platform
- Engage and qualify new leads via phone and email, and book demos with our Business Development Executives for prospective customers
- Rapidly iterating on outreach practices and messaging through A/B testing and data-driven optimisations
- Work with the marketing team and the sales team to develop new strategies to grow our sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Collaborate with the Team Lead and Sales Manager to develop sequences that proactively target ideal customers through prospecting channels such as email, social media, website, etc.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 2+ years of outbound sales or Mid-Market experience, working in a target-based environment
- Experience in technology (software, mobile or other)
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Tech savvy, but able to understand people who are not
- Proficiency in English
- An entrepreneurial mindset
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Hospitality experience
- Experience with point-of-sale systems
- Brew up? We have a full self-service cafe set up in the office featuring coffee from Australia’s finest roasters (think Mecca, Sample, Industry Beans etc.), with our very own coffee experts floating around to teach you a trick or two
- Gelato Messina fridge stocked with new flavours on a regular basis
- Fully stocked fridge of different craft beers #PoweredByLightspeed
- Work hard and play hard with table tennis and foosball
- Organised activities such as hackathons, board game nights
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!