Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Partner Manager, Channel Sales to join our dynamic Channel Sales team in Ghent. Reporting into the Director of Partnerships, EMEA your main goal is to drive new business through resellers and distribution partnerships. You will thus benefit from developing and maintaining profitable relationships with Lightspeed partners, and manage their sales-pipeline. Your daily tasks involve recruiting, motivating, training, and working with partners to close Lightspeed sales opportunities.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), and Investissement Québec (IQ). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling technology-based solutions through reseller channels, and will not be afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy inside sales environment. Sales management capabilities are required. Compensation involves a competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions.
- Significantly increase channel revenues
- Meet channel sales quotas in assigned geographical regions
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts from channel partners within territory
- Recruit new channel partners; ensure market leading training and support is provided
- Ensure high quality two-way communication between channel partners and Lightspeed
- Provide market feedback to senior management
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience; channel sales experience preferred
- Experience with generating sales forecasts and sales management
- High degree of initiative and self-direction
- B2B relationship building skills
- Ability to develop comprehensive reseller growth strategies
- Full working proficiency in Dutch, French and English
- Group presentation skills
- Ability to train, motivate, and foster relationships with channel partners
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment
- Very structured in your way of working
- Strong positive attitude
- Knowledge of Mac OS X
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Retail/e-commerce experience