Lightspeed is seeking a collaborative, team-oriented and numbers-driven Payment Rate Analyst for our Sales team. You will be responsible for analyzing merchant rates to present key findings and recommendations to ensure profitability.
What you will be responsible for:
- Analyze merchant statements to ensure profitability on payment processing for Lightspeed merchants across Europe
- Work closely with the Sales teams in order to price business opportunities, taking into account and balancing the overall payments revenue goals
- Provide support on various payments related issues and ad hoc analysis
- Contribute to the design of financial models, scenarios, and sensitivities for projects, as well as reporting requirements and interpret results
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting completed work
- Build and maintain pricing and profitability models to support pricing optimization strategies that are tailored to Lightspeed customers and generates revenue
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
What you will be bringing to the team:
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative or analytical role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines
- Stellar time management and organization skills
- Perfect written and spoken English, French, and German
- Extensive communication skills
- Comfortable in highly technical environments
- Resourceful, quick learner, detail-oriented and approachable
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience within the Payments industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!