With our mission to empower entrepreneurs in Hospitality, Ecommerce and retail, we are ready to face the new challenges of this changed environment. Now more than ever! Are you up for the adventure to offer solutions to entrepreneurs in Germany?
We are looking for a German speaking Business Development Executive (m/f/d) to elevate the success for Ecommerce and Retail. Do you recognise the sales opportunity? Let's have a chat!
What you will be responsible for:
- Identify and locate new business, mainly through telephone and email communication, by getting in touch with prospects and introducing Lightspeed solutions - #communication
- Follow-up and manage all qualified leads, work with Lead Generation to coordinate appointments and optimal scheduling #LeadManagement
- identify customer needs to comprehend if Lightspeed service would be a good fit - #opportunities
- lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations with customers to demonstrate the product - #LiveDemostrations
- manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, chats and referrals at a given time -
- manage existing customer database using Salesforce, to ensure all communications are logged and identified - #notes
- cooperate with the Sales Development Manager to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets - #strategy
- work with management on pricing negotiations - #Challenge
You'll bring to the team:
- Experience in successfully selling into the market of Germany;
- Full professional fluency in German is a must together with good knowledge of English;
- 1+ years of Sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment;
- excellent oral and written communication skills on different channels (phone, e-mail…) as well as excellent listening skills;
- demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined targets/quotas;
- ability to succeed in a competitive, result-oriented environment;
- passion to connect Digital commerce, people and technology.
What we offer:
- You can expect exciting and diversified tasks as well as a wide range of possibilities in an experienced and international team
- We offer you a travel allowance for public transport
- A healthy balance between professional work and existing structures and "start-up feeling" as well as a good work-life balance
- You can also enjoy regular company events, such as our monthly Friday meeting or employee breakfast, to get to know your colleagues outside of the daily business
- We support you in your personal development and offer you the necessary space through a dynamic environment and flexible working hours
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!