Lightspeed is looking for a Senior Manager of Marketing - Retail, to develop and head our lead generation strategies through online and offline marketing campaigns for our North American Market. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and the Global GM of Retail, you will be driving the growth of our top of the funnel through paid and organic channels, working on brand campaigns, strong TOFU lead generation strategy, and overall conversion optimization.
The ideal candidate is data driven and technical on one side, and on another, exhibits strong strategic thinking, experience in crafting world-class marketing campaigns and has the energy and drive to own projects from ideation to execution.
Do we match?
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Retail Campaigns and Marketing programs:
- Own all lead acquisition and revenue targets for the Retail industry in NOAM
- Partner up with the Retail Product, Product Marketing and Marketing teams to evaluate, develop, oversee and create the annual and quarterly marketing roadmaps, campaigns and projects to drive pipeline and revenue for business, and grow brand and product awareness
- Work closely with the company’s Retail Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Measure, evaluate and iterate campaigns based on their performance. Oversee optimization and measurement of customer acquisition, cross-sell initiatives, and remarketing in order to deliver incremental sales, and enable consumer loyalty
- Define, shape and oversee all aspects of the Retail marketing plan according to the overall marketing strategy
- Measure, evaluate and iterate campaigns based on their performance
- Work with the Director of Marketing and Global GM of Retail to ensure that the campaigns respect the top line roadmap by product
- Work with the Director of Marketing to set and own the Retail marketing budget
- Market Penetration and Brand Partnerships:
- Put in place market penetration strategies for the Retail industry in the North American market.
- Establish a go-to market plan for M&As and product launches in the North American market.
- Work closely with product owners, PMMs and marketing team to plan and launch new products and features in north america
- Work with head of acquisitions to set targets
- Build an amazing brand identity in industry and trade publications
- Work with customers and Communications Director to identify the key customers and stories to do PR around the company
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 6+ years of marketing experience developing and leading marketing roadmaps, campaigns and projects from customer insight to ideation and execution
- A strategic and analytical leader with a customer-centric focus and ownership mentality to deliver on business objectives and high-growth targets
- Strong mastery for identifying marketing opportunities for new customer acquisition and for growing an existing customer base
- Excellent collaborator with experience working with Product, Marketing and Sales leaders of various seniority
- Strong project management and communication skills to lead and influence multiple stakeholders to meet project objectives and deadlines
- Superior analytical skills with proven data tools experience including Excel, Looker, etc.
- Experience managing a cross-functional team in a matrix environment
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience in product marketing, growth marketing or brand management
- Experience working with a globally dispersed team
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!