Let’s talk shop: Lightspeed is on the hunt for a full-time Salesforce Developer to join our Montreal based Information Systems team. The primary role for this position is to design and customize applications used by our internal teams on the Force.com.
Here’s a little song we wrote about you: You have a strong technical background matched by a passion for web technologies. You slay at problem-solving. You’re game with being the glue that holds together internal systems and applications. Your friends come to you with all their software woes.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Design, develop and customize products with Visualforce and Apex
- Object and entity modelling on Force.com platform
- Write clean and effective code for simple or complex user tasks
- Work as part of a team to deliver product features and functionalities for multiple internal departments
- BS/BA in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in APEX development
- Experience with Force.com
- Ability to learn new technologies or paradigms
- Experience with and knowledge of relational databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Lightning
And when you’re not programming?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!