As a part of our IS department, you will join a new team supporting Lightspeed’s digital transformation. In this role, you will help design business solutions and drive implementations across our systems. As we continue our growth you will also play a key role in ensuring scalability of our internal systems.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Deliver great system implementations continuously following the principles of agile and DevOps development.
- Align business processes with industry best practices.
- Design customized solutions and optimize Salesforce based on requirements.
- Collaborating with Product managers, Product Designers, Software Developers and other stakeholders throughout the software solutioning process.
- Managing initiatives through the prototyping, design, configuration, development and delivery phases.
- Implement CPQ solutions, teaming with Salesforce and implementation developers.
- Build and maintain and document applications data model standards.
- Assist during UAT, and training sessions.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Proven track record delivering successful business solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Sales Cloud.
- Strong experience in technical analysis, systems’ design, peer review, prototyping, build and release, quality processes, automation, task estimation, maintenance and support.
- Operational experience of CPQ concepts, including complex pricebooks, discount and contracted pricing, contract and renewal management.
- Experience with Quote to Cash business flows.
- Experience in the SAAS business model, Hardware and Software asset management.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Certification Salesforce.com (Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, CPQ Specialist) is an asset.
- Computer Sciences, MIS degree or equivalent.
- Experience with Billing systems and payments gateways.
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technologies in the enterprise applications world (trailheads, certifications, trainings).
What's in It for You?
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- Exposure to modern and proven technology
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!