- Convert visitors to paying customers
- Grow your business by getting more newsletter signups
- Use an intuitive drag & drop editor to build engaging content
"The easiest way to convert visitors into buying and engaging customers"
Are visitors leaving your Lightspeed webshop without buying anything? Have you ever tried to build your own landing page but lost your temper with the WYSIWYG editor? Did you ever run a competition, or did you always want to do so? Then the solution for you is atipso. A fantastic set of webtools that helps you turn visitors into customers.
How does it work?
Popups, the drag & drop interface and promotional tools will help you secure more orders, receive more newsletter registrations, get more leads and ultimately increase your turnover.
atipso recognises when a visitor is about to leave your website and opens a popup at the right moment.
You can easily (and automatically) fill this with offers, coupons or forms that you choose.
With atipso’s intuitive drag & drop interface, you can easily create your content and publish it wherever you need it, without any programming knowledge. This saves you money on expensive agencies and programmers.
Whether forms, slideshows, competitions, Facebook apps, or call to action popups - with atipso you've got a complete conversion & promotion suite at your fingertips, allowing you to easily setup and manage all your offers.
- You'll get a 100% FULL atipso account, meaning you can do everything what a regular atipso customer can do
- Use atipso also on your website, Facebook page, landing page or blog
- After installation we will send you several e-mails on how to grow your business using our features
As an atipso customer you'll have e-mail support and chat support from within atipso. Simply sent us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are here to help you grow!
Watch a short tutorial below on how to install atipso in your Lightspeed store. Find even more usefull informations on our website www.atipso.com.
We wish you every success
Your atipso team.